Moto G created a wave in the android market. It changed the opinion of the Android customers. With its outstanding features and regular updates, it has won the heart of many purchasers. Google purchased Motorola, with which this device was launched. Now, Lenovo owns Motorola.
Here is what my friend Abhishek Tavasalkar has to say about Moto G in one of his posts:
You should be knowing that Moto G is available only at Flipkart Online Store.
This makes the device inaccessible for many.
Why? Because many don’t trust online shopping due to problems associated with replacement.
Also, there are some areas where Flipkart takes a remarkable high shipping cost. There are also some where it doesn’t ship at all!
Let me tell you, Moto G is permanently removed from Flipkart.
It is now time for Moto G2, baby!
UPDATE: Moto G2 has arrived! The device now has a lot to offer! Its priced at Rs.13000 on Flipkart.
Now, in such a situation, don’t you think there is a need to reach out for its alternatives?
For this purpose, I have decided to share not 1, neither 2 nor 3, but 8 of Moto G alternative smartphones. Hope you will like them!
- 1 1. Lenovo S850 – The Best Moto G Alternative
- 2 2. Sony Xperia E3 Dual SIM – The second best alternative
- 3 3. Xolo Q1100 – The Indian “Killer”
- 4 4. Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG – The new game-changer
- 5 5. Sony Xperia M – Its good, but the no.2 is better
- 6 6. Gionee Elife E3 – Gionee makes it, everytime!
- 7 7. Micromax Canvas Turbo – The second Indian brand
- 8 8. Karbonn Titanium S5 – Forget the brand, and you have it!
- 9 Your take
1. Lenovo S850 – The Best Moto G Alternative
This device is one of the greatest competitors of Moto G. The features are almost same. There are four noticeable differences:
- Better Camera (13 MP vs. 5 MP)
- Doesn’t support memory card while Moto G2 does
- May not be upgraded to Android L, while Moto G is confirmed to receive Android L
I personally have this device at my house and I can say that it is freakingly awesome and an awesome alternative to Moto G. That is the reason why I consider this device as the best Moto G alternative.
Another reason is that smartphone battery is a major concern to me.You can read about improving your device’s battery by clicking on the below link:
2. Sony Xperia E3 Dual SIM – The second best alternative
3. Xolo Q1100 – The Indian “Killer”
The Indian brand is also into the game! Xolo Q1100 is one of the toughest competitors of Moto G due to the fact that it is far cheaper than the latter. The phone is quite stylish and is far better than Moto G if you trust this brand. The only minus point is that the android version is 4.3 Jellybean and not Kitkat. But though, it is worth buying.
- Larger Screen (5 Inch vs 4.5 Inch)
- Better Camera (8 MP vs 5 MP)
4. Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG – The new game-changer
No words for this device! It has 2 GB RAM, 5 inch screen, Android v4.3 upgradable to v4.4, Gorilla Glass 3, 2110 mAh battery, and a 1.6 Ghz Intel Atom processor. I am just amazed by looking at this features. And the price? Just Rs.12999! Amazing, huh?
5. Sony Xperia M – Its good, but the no.2 is better
Sony smartphones have always worked awesome for me and I think Sony truly deserves the crown of best smartphone developer. Sony Xperia M comes with 1 GB RAM, 4 Inch Screen, 5 MP Camera etc. The device is a great alternative to Moto G for the Sony lovers and has a great plus point of Sony’s attractive UI.
Sony manufactures optimized devices, just like Apple. Even 1 GB RAM is enough for a Sony device to work flawlessly.
The problem with this device is its screen size. Nobody would like to have a titsy-bitsy smartphone, would you?
6. Gionee Elife E3 – Gionee makes it, everytime!
How can I forget Gionee when it comes to finding an alternative? Elife E3, which comes with a 1.2 Ghz Processor, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal Memory and a stunning 8 MP Front Camera can be a great alternative to Moto G. Gionee is a good manufacturer with a dashing UI. I think Gionee is a great rival of Samsung.
Fact: One of Gionee’s devices, Elife S5.1, holds the record of being the world’s slimmest smartphone!
7. Micromax Canvas Turbo – The second Indian brand
The features are quite good, better than Moto G. The difference is of RAM (2 GB) and Camera (8 MP). But I would insist that you shouldn’t buy Micromax. There are two big reasons for it. Click on the below link to know why:Here’s why I don’t prefer Micromax
8. Karbonn Titanium S5 – Forget the brand, and you have it!
Almost the same features as that of Canvas Turbo. But the price is just Rs.8000. But I placed it last because of the poor smartphone quality of Karbonn’s smartphones. If had to choose a Moto G alternative, I would take it as the last option left.
Of course, this device is good specification-wise. But I won’t guarantee its validity!
Probably you know them, yeah?I need your help!
Share this post, if not for me, then at least for your friends and family!
You can use the below sharing buttons to do it faster!