Many of my dear readers must be trying to make money online. But, let me tell you that over 90% of the online money makers do not get a single payout! It can be due to many reasons, one of them being a fake site. In this post, we are going to compare two websites: a legit and a fake one and pick out some signs that can help us detect if the website we are using to gain something is fake or not.
Comparison: GetMonthlyPay.com (Fake website) vs NeoBux.com (Genuine website)
We observed quite a few things. One that the fake site (GetMonthlyPay) does not have an attracting look, while the genuine site (NeoBux) has an appealing look. (Note that one cannot be entirely dependent on looks for judging) Second point to consider is that the fake site has a lot of mistakes in the text. Its contact us page also proves that it might be fake. You must have noticed some button like widgets on the footer of NeoBux like McAfee secured, Paypal, Payza, which proves this site is ceritified and it really pays!Thus, with a bit of observation, we can justify whether the website is genuine or not! Let us recall these points, along with a few more:
The 7 Signs: Things to look into identifying a fake website:
- Scam-Advisor Risk Percentage: Sites like www.scamadvisor.com offer their risk percentage, i.e, score of how safe a website is in percentage! 0% means the worst condition and 100% indicates the safest one. Sites with more than 60% score are usually genuine.
- Scam-Advisor Reviews: You can have your say for a website or have a look at other people’s reviews on the particular website you want to judge. People’s views are the most important. They help you judge directly.
- Payment proofs: Most make-money websites give proofs of their payment to their users. It is impossible for a fake website to prove this. Thus, having a careful look at the payment proofs is an effective way of identifying and judging.
- Looks: This point cannot be brought into practice always, but it is true that most genuine websites have attractive looks, which make the people run behind them while most fake websites talk about thousands of dollars in their home page. If you feel the website boasts more than it should, it is likely that the website is fake!
- Text-mistakes: Genuine websites will not have a single word of mistake in their text while the fake ones are full of grammatical mistakes. I don’t know why but it is true! (If you know the reason, let all know it! Please leave a comment on this post with the reason. Your comments will be appreciated!)
- Contact page: Fake websites don’t give away their full contact info. Usually they have fake email address and even a fake contact number. Many a times they just give away the email. All these signs prove that the website might be fake!
- Verified widgets: Genuine websites have an important feature, the widgets by top verification companies, indicating that the website is verified. When you see these signs, give a pat on our back and say that this website is genuine and can be beneficial!